SEPTEMBER 11-12, 2017 | Marriot Austin Downtown Convention Center | Austin, TX
According to OSHA, developing a strong safety culture has the single greatest impact on incident reduction in any process. Learn how to fortify your culture to save time, money and costly legal headaches, including ways to get management buy-in for your culture program.
Safety Culture is the nation's most targeted event on safety culture improvement to increase engagement, strengthen compliance, and create more alignment between staff and safety initiatives. This conference pulls together best practices from safety experts, regulators, practitioners, and decision-makers across various industries to create a rock-solid blueprint for building a productive, proactive, sustainable safety culture that will lead to better business success and a safer work environment.
You will learn how to:
- Align management and supervisors by establishing a shared vision of safety and health objectives
- Implement processes that creates more accountability for safety compliance
- Evaluate and fine-tune incentives & disciplinary systems to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Define safety responsibilities across your organization
- Restructure your safety committee model to allow it to function at peak performance
- Optimize reporting, hazard tracking and other measurement metrics
- Implement proven encouragement models to engage workers in safety training
- Build essential leadership skills
WHAT TO EXPECT AT SAFETY CULTURE 2017:
- Safety Culture's intimate forum will encourage deep networking with your peers and expert presenters and idea-sharing around safety culture improvement
- The agenda features lively presentations and interactive workshops that will keep you engaged as you learn how best to engage your workers
- You will leave with a powerful action plan to improve culture at your organization based on case study examples and proven tactics
- The program is preapproved for critical recertification points that you can apply toward professional development
Register Now and Save!
Early bird pricing expires soon
A special thanks to our sponsors:
Business & Legal Resources (BLR) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 10 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at www.shrm.org/certification.
This program is pending pre-approval of 10 hours of general recertification credit toward PHR and SPHR recertification. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Testimonials from Recent BLR Safety Conferences
Improved Employee Communication
“I have been able to think differently on how to communicate safety to employees using their core values and not just OSHA regulation.”
Adenike Ahmen, EHS Supervisor/Project Manager | Supreme Oil
One of the Best
“Conference content, location and speakers were excellent. One of the best safety conferences I have attended.”
Hai Ngo, Sr. Manager Food and Sanitation | Save Mart Supermarkets
Making a More Productive Work Environment
“I've gained a lot of insight and information that I can take back to my company to make our work environment more productive and safe!”
Melody Chen, EHS Engineer | Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
“Simply great! The APP was outstanding and I really benefited from it.”
Keith Rogers, FAA Academy Occupational Safety and Health Manager | Department of Transportation/FAA