Safety Culture 2016: Engage Workers, Achieve Safety Excellence
SEPTEMBER 15-16, 2016 | AUSTIN, TX
THANKS FOR A GREAT EVENT! 2017 DATE COMING SOON.
According to OSHA, developing a strong safety culture has the single greatest impact on incident reduction in any process. Learn how to fortify your culture to save time, money, and costly legal headaches.
Safety Culture 2016 is the nation's most targeted event on safety culture improvement to increase engagement, strengthen compliance, and create more alignment between staff and safety initiatives. This conference pulls together best practices from safety experts, regulators, practitioners, and decision-makers across various industries to create a rock-solid blueprint for building a productive, proactive, sustainable safety culture that will lead to better business success and a safer work environment.
You will learn how to:
- Align management and supervisors by establishing a shared vision of safety and health objectives
- Implement processes that creates more accountability for safety compliance
- Evaluate and fine-tune incentives & disciplinary systems to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Define safety responsibilities across your organization
- Restructure your safety committee model to allow it to function at peak performance
- Optimize reporting, hazard tracking and other measurement metrics
- Implement proven encouragement models to engage workers in safety training
- Build essential leadership skills
- Standout Qualities OSHA Looks for in VPP and SHARP Workplaces
- Behavior-Based Safety and Employee Training Secrets for Long-Term Success
- Leading and Lagging Indicators for Measuring the Progress of Your Safety Culture
- Human Motivation and Dissuasion: Where Safety Incentives Fit Into the Mix
- How to Get Your Safety Message Across to Today’s Temporary Workforce
WHAT TO EXPECT AT SAFETY CULTURE 2016:
- Safety Culture 2016’s intimate forum will encourage deep networking with your safety peers and expert presenters around safety culture improvement
- The agenda will feature lively presentations and interactive workshops that will keep you engaged as you learn how best to engage your workers!
- You will leave with a powerful action plan to improve culture at your organization based on case study examples and proven tactics.
Join your peers at Safety Culture 2016
BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer 8.75 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
Testimonials from Recent BLR Safety Conferences
Improved Employee Communication
“I have been able to think differently on how to communicate safety to employees using their core values and not just OSHA regulation.”
Adenike Ahmen, EHS Supervisor/Project Manager | Supreme Oil
One of the Best
“Conference content, location and speakers were excellent. One of the best safety conferences I have attended.”
Hai Ngo, Sr. Manager Food and Sanitation | Save Mart Supermarkets
Making a More Productive Work Environment
“I've gained a lot of insight and information that I can take back to my company to make our work environment more productive and safe!”
Melody Chen, EHS Engineer | Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
“Simply great! The APP was outstanding and I really benefited from it.”
Keith Rogers, FAA Academy Occupational Safety and Health Manager | Department of Transportation/FAA